PRESENT GOVERNING BODY :
Office of the Regional Director of Education, Bhubaneswar,Office Order No.4305/RDE, Dt. 21.02.2013 In exercise of powers conferred u/s 7(2) of O.E. Act 1969 the Governing Body of Subhadra Mahatab Mahavidyalaya, Asureswar, Dist-Cuttack is hereby reconstituted and approved under Rule 25 of Orissa Education (Estt. Recognition and Management of Private Colleges) Rules 1991 as amended in 2001 for a period of Three Years with effect from the date of this Notification. Any Governing Body approved or existing prior to this date shall cease to continue in office on and from the date of this notification.
1. Sj. Bhartruhari Mahatab, M.P. - President
2. Sj. Shiba Prasad Das-Principal - Principal I/C (Ex-Officio Member)
3. Sri Akshaya Kumar Das-Lecturer in English - Member (Teachers Representative)
4. Mrs Amita Das- Lecturer in Botany - Member (Teachers Representative)
5. Sri Bijaya Kumar Sahoo-Head Clerk - Member (Non-Teaching Staff Representative)
6. Sj. Girish Ranjan Mohapatra- Chairman - Member Nischintakoili Panchayat Samiti.
7. Sj. Laxmidhar Pandey- - Member (MLA Nominee)
8. Sj. Pandit Prabodha Kumar Mishra - Member (Nominee-Member of Parliament)
9. Mrs Rina Chand - Member (Nominee of V.C, Utkal University)
10. Mrs Sarojini Das - Member (Nominee of DHE, Odisha)
11. Sj. Bhagabat Prasad Mohanty - Member (Person interested in the field Education)
12. Sri Rajib Lochan Behera - Member (S.C.)
13. Sk. Sabir Mohammed - Member (Minority Community)
14. Mrs (Dr) Pramoda Samal - Member (Women)
15. Dr (Mrs) Hemalata Swain - Member (Women)
The approval is subject to condition that none of the members of the Governing Body suffers from any of the disabilities contained in Para-28 of O.E. (Estt., Recognition & Management of Private College) Rules 1991.
Sd/- Dr. B.N.Dhal
Regional Director of Education
Bhubaneswar, I/C & Prescribed Authority
Government of Odisha
Department of Higher Education
Dated Bhubaneswar the 10th August 2009, No.VI-HE (SC) 24/9-2441/ HE, in exercise of powers conferred under provision to Sub-Section (6) of section-7 of the Odisha Education Act 1969, the Government after careful consideration have been pleased to dissolve the Governing Bodies of all Non-Government Aided colleges except the Autonomous colleges and the colleges established by Minorities Communities in Odisha with immediate effect. Additional District Magistrates may take over as President of the Governing Bodies at the District Head Quarters and the Sub-ollectors may take over as Presidents of the Governing Bodies of the rest of the colleges within their respective jurisdiction.By order of the Governor Commissioner-cum-Secretary to Government.